myWorldWeb.net – Webpage
Today, every business must be online to promote company’s profile, products and services. However not all business need a larger or dynamic websites. Our webpages are dependable and designed for most internet devices. deliver more value to your business, an outstanding website make it easy for potential customers to like your brand.
- – secure and reliable hosting, webpage support available for updates or upgrades.
- – basic webpage live in 24 hours
- – domain name is not required and not included.
- $12.00 month x 12 months = $144.00 per year. after your first 12 months ends, you will receive a email to renewal your webpage.
A Domain Name (yourbusiness.com) is not required and not included with our website plan. If you already have a domain name you can just change your domain settings to point to your webpage. If you choose not to use your own domain name, the default domain will be ( myworldweb.net/yourbusinessname ).
If you don’t have a domain name, you can search on our Internet Products website to find a name by below or we can assist you in acquiring your name during the setup.
I N T E R N E T P R O D U C T S
domain names and other internet products – registering domain names fast, simple, and affordable. we offer private registration, domain transfers, bulk domain discounts. other services offered are web hosting plans, dedicated servers, business class email, search engine visibility, email marketing. click here
Managing your website
We provide Website Manager (WM). We will maintain your website, offer support for technical difficulties due to any unforeseen problems such as design, hosting, plugins.
Website owners are the Operations Manager (OM). They have the availability to manage their website securely from the administration dashboard. Operations management is the business function responsible for managing and creation of content, add, updated content, post to blog, adding or editing your storefront products or services.
If you don’t have the time, interest or skills necessary to do it yourself. we can provide Operations management assistance.
How Do I Get Started
Three steps to get started creating your website.
1. put together your content. (text, photos, graphics). you can open a word document, notepad or email and paste your text, attached your photos and logo. spell check your work, look for any mistakes or grammar errors. We Do Not make any changes or corrections to your work.
2. sent us your content. email or upload to our design team.
3. choose your website theme, theme colors and layout style. This can easily be changed anytime after your website is setup.
After you make your purchase, our design team will contact you for a website design consultation. To get started on the right track, let us know what you want your new site’s layout, colors to be used and or has a list of questions we can answers ready for your consultation. Next we will contact you by email. just reply with your content, logo, photos and any other items you wish to place on your website. If you don’t have the ability to email your content, you can use postal mail.
After we receive your information we will start setting up your website. during this process we will send you a temp link so you can view the progress and make suggestion or changes, when complete, your new website will go live on the web. After your website is published, you can always ask us to do additional revisions as part of Website Management (WM).
Contact Sale or Support
If you like to discuss planning and design of your website please request a call back. To Renew your Webpage click here
To Renew your Webpage click here